What is Equine Assisted Learning?
E.A.L. is creative learning with horses.
This hands on experience is an effective way of encouraging personal and team growth so that it can be applied in your day-to-day life. Participants will learn about communication, leadership, problem solving, and responsibility while working as a team. Previous horse experience is not required in any programs, as all sessions take place on the ground. This exciting atmosphere is where many valuable lessons are taught to everyone!
But, Why horses?
- They are social animals
- Horses don’t judge
- Horses can tell how you are feeling by the way you approach them
- As prey animals, for their survival they are always aware everything around them
- You get instant feedback from everything you do, think, or feel
- Leadership is crucial in the herd environment
- They want want a leader that they can clearly understand directions from
- Teamwork is needed when working with the horse
- And, In the wild, their life relies on the strength of their herd, so you need to build a strong team
Let our horse guide your group through challenges that are designed specifically to have long lasting memories!