4 Day Summer Camp(Ages 10-14)
- 4 day camp: Monday July 24- Thursday July 27
- Lunch is provided- Homemade and delicious!
- 6 Hours per day: 10am to 5pm everday (Drop off at 10am, Pickup at 4pm)
Things we may do on the farm weather dependent:
- Equine Assisted Learning(6+ hours in total!)
- Kawartha Ice cream!
- Feeding Sheep, Horses, Cats, and maybe some more animals will join our farm before then:)
- Holding the cats
- Leading the horses to and from the pasture
- Planting, picking flowers, and/or vegetables!
- Decorate Cookies/Cupcakes
- Drinking Hot Chocolate
- Play soccer with a big ball, or any fun games
- Drawing, and crafting
- Bring a plant or bouquet home
What to Bring:
- Clothes that you don't mind getting dirty, because the children will be playing/planting in the soil
- Closed toed shoes required for horse/EAL time
- Hat to block the sun
What we get to take home from camp:
- Printed photo's
- Camp t-shirt
- Plants or flowers
- And memories for life!
*Click the "Book Now" button on the bottom of the page for more details:)